Travel has always been a passion of mine and I have always been fortunate that my family have been able to take my abroad and around the UK growing up. But from the minute I started earning my own money I have always been planning trips, from beach holidays, a week in the sun sort of thing to city breaks. I just love visiting new places.
At the end of 2015 I decided to jump out of my comfort zone and book my first ever solo adventure, 4 weeks in summer 2016, travelling across The USA with a group of people I had never met before (read all about my trip here). This is when everything changed and the travel addiction begun! I had the most incredible trip, saw the most amazing sights, did some insane things and met the best bunch of people along the way. This trip was meant to be a once in a lifetime sort of thing for me, I have a career and a life at home which means I can’t just pack a bag and galavant off round the whole world… however much I’d like to. However I am determined to travel the world, whilst maintaining a job and life at home. I am a firm believer that you can have the best of both worlds. I want to share all my tips and tricks on the blog about affordable travel whilst still working/creating a life at home, along with all my adventures, travel plans, travel guides, stories etc…
Places I’ve travelled
- New Mexico
- Texas, Louisiana
- New York
- Vancouver, BC
- Wells Grey Provincial Park,
- Jasper National Park,
- Banff National Park,
- Yoho National Park
- Glacier National Park
- Northern and Southern Ireland
- Le Harve
Places I am travelling in 2017
Places on my travel bucket list (The list is endless but these are my top 15)
- New Zealand
- Greece (Santorini)
- Cape Town
A few of my travelling favs’…
- Favourite city I’ve visited would have to be Paris. The most beautiful city in the world.
- Favourite US State I’ve visited is Tennessee. I had an absolute blast in Tennessee, its such a fun, talented and beautiful state.
- Favourite travelling highlight – I have so many amazing travelling memories already but one that stands out to me was spending the 4th of July in Washington DC – this is something I will never forget and was such a great end to the best trip of my life.
- Favourite food I have tried whilst travelling – This is easy… Beignets in New Orleans!
- Favourite Place I’ve visited in the UK – This is really hard as I have a few cities in the UK that I adore such as London, Bath and Belfast but I have to say Brighton is my ultimate fav as it has the best of everything – a fab city but with the seaside vibes that I love!